Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 14:57:02 -0400
From:
Len Fehskens <[log in to unmask]>
Steve Schwartz writes:

>The point is, I guess, you can't love what you don't know, and a shrinking
>repertoire limits what most people can know because most people don't
>perform.

But the recorded repertoire is anything but shrinking.  There is a far
wider diversity of recorded (classical, art) music available now than has
ever been the case.  And even if the bean counters at the "majors" get them
out of this business, there will always be small, devoted outfits that
cater to the needs of listeners like ourselves.  Why you assume that no
one will rise to the challenge, if not opportunity?

len.