Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 12:14:09 -0700
From:
Bill Pirkle <[log in to unmask]>
Karl writes ...[about my reply to Mimi's emotions]

>>You seem to get annoyed and irked.  Maybe you are taking the list too
>>seriously.  My name is shown as the sender, just delete them.
>
>As I don't see the value in denying one their emotion, likewise, I find
>it odd that those outside a discipline would attempt to define that
>discipline.

No, of course not.  I am an emotion based guy who approaches music from
the emotions it produces.  I did not mean to offend Mimi by that remark,
rather, imply that this is just a music discussion list, not brain surgery.
Mimi's remark "annoys the hell out of me" gave me some concern as I don't
want to annoy the hell out of anyone.

I am not sure what you mean by "I find it odd that those outside a
discipline would attempt to define that discipline."

I assume you mean the discipline of music, but what do you mean by "outside
the discipline"?

Bill Pirkle