Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2000 00:25:42 +0200
From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
I posted this to our Serafino mailing list and got the following note
in response.  Kind of satisfying, at least.

   "I once attended a concert where a woman sitting behind me was
   eating candies wrapped in very noisy paper.  At one very quiet moment
   in the piece being played, she opened another candy with the usual
   disturbing crinkling sounds.  I turned around and shot her the hardest
   look I could give her.  She saw me and that put an end to the candies,
   at least for that concert.  The next day I read the review of the
   concert in the paper and the reviewer commented on how the quality
   of the music being presented was marred by this particular woman and
   how another concert goer had silenced her with a most devastating
   look and that he and the rest of the audience were able to enjoy the
   rest of the concert.  I felt good that my efforts were not in vain."
        -- Terry Maurice

Dave Runnion
(our mailing list: send a message to [log in to unmask] to join)