Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 10:37:41 -0400
From:
Andree Hautot <[log in to unmask]>
Ralf Oehlmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>There's a new bargain available on "Brilliant Classics".  It's a 7-CD set
>of Debussy's and Ravel's complete piano music in one box.  ...

Other Brillant bargains are the complete Bach works, including a entirely
new recording of all the cantatas by the Netherlands Bach Collegium.  The
set is distributed in Belgium by Kruidvat at the incredible price of 1,4
euro per cd.  Some solo vocal performances might be better but the same is
unfortunately true with all other available integrals (Rilling, Koopman,
Harnoncourt and even Suzuki, the best in my opinion).

A.H.