Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:43:01 -0500
I think that Taylor mentioned in his Bee Culture column a couple of issues
back  that if you leave the bridge comb intact between the boxes, the queen
will make her own way back to the bottom box and you won't need to reverse.
I'm trying it now and it seems to be working with most of my hives; the
cluster has moved lower and the bees are packing away my feed in the upper
half of the top brood box.

chris

Chris and Janet Sauer
Colesburg Apiaries