From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:15:26 -0400
Hello All,
I traded for a *Bee Boom* last spring and installed on a extra trailer. The
*Bee Boom* was working on a truck in California. We tested the boom by
hooking up a battery to the hot and ground post. Works great. The truck the
boom came off of had extra solinoids under the hood. We left those as they
were wired into the trucks electrical system. Many of these *Bee Booms*
were sold in the U.S. as they were advertised in all the bee magazines. We
have got no instructions. Question:
Can we simply hook the positive cable from the boom to one side of a
battery and the ground cable from the boom to the negative side of a
battery without causing long term damage to the boom or do we need to add
additional solinoids? I tried to contact John Fruetel at his advertised
phone number but the number was no longer in service. Any beekeepers still
have a set of John's instuctions they would send me?
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa, Missouri