From:
"Barricklow, Walt" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:12:31 -0400
Have been reading all the latest outrage and information on the can have , can't have drugs to kill mites and beetles that other countries can use, and we in the US can't use.  Has anybody ever checked the honey being imported to see if there is any trace of illegal drugs in the honey.  Seems to me, it should be illegal to import honey into the US if anything was used on the hive, or on the bees that we still have not approved its use, and have it for sale.   Just my thoughts on the matter.