From:
Dan Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 18:04:20 -0400
Bob Draper <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>I sat and watch and was entranced.  There was a lot in common with
>the Beatles here.  It turned out to be someone I'd never heard of;
>Robyn Hitchcock.  Checking out his web site (www.robynhitchcock.com)
>reveals he's been performing for 25 years and made many albums.
>
>I enjoyed his music a lot and came the conclusion that not all pop
>is bad.

Robyn Hitchcock is one of my favorite musicians and songwriters, so I'm
glad that you approached his performance with a open mind and enjoyed it.
Hopefully you got to hear some of the droll surrealistic stories he often
improvises between songs.

Classical music and pop music bring very different things to my life, and
I wouldn't want to do without either of them.

Dan Schmidt | http://www.dfan.org
Honest Bob CD now available! | http://www.dfan.org/honestbob/cd.html