Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 09:56:58 -0400
From:
Len Fehskens <[log in to unmask]>
Bill Pirkle writes:

>There must be some rules since it is possible to flunk Composition 101.
>With no such rules the professor must give everyone an A.

Clearly there are the professor's rules.  The next interesting question
is how they compare to every other professors' rules...

Seriously, this is why I don't enter my photographs in competitions.
I can only consider such judgments arbitrary.  Just because my friends
like my work doesn't mean some self appointed arbiter of artistic goodness
will like them, and in the end, that's all that really matters.

len.