From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 13:22:21 -0400
I received this message from the support staff here at the University at
Albany today.  Everyone who has the web interface to BEE-L bookmarked should
take note, as should all owners of web pages with hyperlinks to the web
interface to BEE-L.

Sorry for the short notice, but I'm forwarding as fast as I can type.

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris