HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Matthew Tomaso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 15:11:00 -0500
My apologies for any cross-posting.

Montclair State University's Center for Archaeological Studies is proud to
announce its Summer 2000 Archaeology Field School in New Jersey, USA.  Our
field school takes place in the 'Deserted Village' of Feltville / Glenside
Park, a National Register of Historic Places District.  The Feltville
Archaeology Project is a multi-year interdisciplinary study of the history
and archaeology of this important early industrial / utopian village,
including analysis of changing patterns of land use, economy, ideology,
architecture, industry and class structure.  Our field school is open to
students of all ages and educational backgrounds.

Interested list members should review our field school information at

http://www.chss.montclair.edu/archaeology/fldschl.htm

Many thanks,
Matthew S. Tomaso,
Coordinator, Center for Archaeological Studies
Director, Feltville Archaeology Project
Principal Investigator, Arch2 Consulting Services

Office:  (973)655-7990
Home:  (732)805-9756

http://www.chss.montclair.edu/archaeology/cas.htm