From:
David Runnion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 02:55:31 +0200
Ulvi Yurtsever goes some way towards making my point for me:

>Wait!  There is no "there" there, unless you have a recording which
>is a seamless take from a live concert (which happens very rarely).

Actually we have some live recordings on our mp3.com site right now, and
they're interesting, some definite boo-boos but noticibly a different
energy than a studio recording.  Pretty soon we'll post a live version
of the Foote trio to compare with the studio one, maybe that will be
interesting.

Dave Runnion
http://www.mp3.com/serafino