From:
Michael Cucka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jun 2000 19:23:07 -0400
Robert Stuhr <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Avoid the austrian company Sazuma.  They debit your credit card weeks
>before they ship the items and are very slow.  Not the best service
>either.  I waited several months for a japanese movie DVD.  They have -
>to my knowledge - no classical music.

Like most things, there are a variety of experiences with this company.
I, myself, have had no problems with them.  However, many online forums
confirm the troubles you mention so they are hit or miss, it would seem.

They *do* have a collection of classical DVD's - I recently picked up a
Asahina Bruckner 5 disc.  There are several others, if you search under
composers.  They even have the Levine/Met Wagner Ring cycle listed (haven't
even heard of it being announced over here).  Again, they are mostly DVD
releases, not CD's.

Enjoy!

Michael Cucka <[log in to unmask]>