Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 03:58:08 +0200
From:
Robert Peters <[log in to unmask]>
I love some classical music and "hate" some classical music, i.e.  I simply
dont like it like I simply dont like for example most Big Band music.  Some
classical music is boring to me and sometimes I am too nervous or impatient
to listen to classical music with the concern it demands.  Sometimes I urge
for Springsteen and not Mozart.  I am a child of my time, too, and I am
accustomed to a strong beat, to electric instruments, to the song pattern
and to Bob Dylans voice instead of Pavarottis.  But I am a member of this
list because I love a lot of classical music and consider most of it great
art.  Whats the essence of my mail? That it is too simple to differentiate
between classical music lovers and haters.

[log in to unmask] (Robert Peters)