Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 20:13:53 -0600
Spring in southern Alabama.

Hi all,
     I live one half way between Montgomery and Mobile and the fruit trees
down here have been in full bloom for about four days now.  The sad part
about the whole thing is that in the four or five times I've closely
observed the blooms, I've only seen one bee working the blossoms.  I can't
wait the get things together so that I can get my own hives going in this
area.  There seems to be a real dearth of pollinators around here.

Mike Stoops
Excel, Alabama, USA