From:
Ron Chaplin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 10:23:43 PST
Yesterday morning, on my way to work, I remembered something I read a
while ago:  that, after listening to compositions by several unknown
Baroque composers, only an expert would be able to tell who wrote what.

I don't know if I could distinquish between the works of different
countries, let alone different composers.  The chamber music of Pachelbel
sounds, to me, a lot like the music of Corelli.

I'm wondering if any List members have an opinion on this.

Ron Chaplin