From:
Alan Dudley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 1999 11:43:23 +1100
Bill(y) Kitson wrote:

>What are "Views/Opinions" concerning this fellow?

I have a vinyl of a Cantata Comica (Il Maestro ed i sui due Scholari)
by Paisiello.  It is pleasant light music and, if I could understand the
German, would probably be quite amusing.  The notes on the back of the
cover are very amusing.

I bought the record for its coupling Das Namensfest by Sussmayr.
Wonderfully fresh children's voices.

Even so - the disk is having a spin right now - this is probably only the
third time I have played it in perhaps 20 years I have owned it.

Why does some good music fail to keep my attention?  (No answer required.)

Alan Dudley