Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 00:32:54 -0400
From:
Denis Lessard <[log in to unmask]>
Daniel Taylor recorded for ATMA, small company in Montreal.  He has
Dowland and a Purcell cd.  He recorded on Dorian with <La Nef>, a medieval
music group, Perceval.  More recently ATMA published a compilation of
Taylors recordings --the design of the cover is awfull, but its sound
always great...I saw him in a Messiah in Quebec city in december, his <he
was despised> is <emouvant> has we say in french..  Taylor wrote the
booklet of his Dowland CD, a very interesting opinion on the importance
of Music and Arts in the Elizabethean period....  So if you want more
precision...  Disque Atma, 835 rue Querbes, bureau 310 B, Outremont,
Quebec, Canada, H2V 3X1 (they should have a www site, but the adress is not
on the CDs).  Dorian has a site; www.dorian.com

Hope it will help...

Denis Lessard <[log in to unmask]>