Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 23 Dec 1999 08:30:59 +0000
From:
Bob Draper <[log in to unmask]>
Keith Dixon

>...  The irony is that I actually own the Vox Box CD set of 8
>Michael Haydn symphonies, CDX5020 (Farberman, Bournemouth Sinfonietta).
>That explains my odd feeling of vague familiarity with P (Perger) catalog
>numbers.  Poor neglected Michael.  (Haydn is automatically F.J.) I now
>remember enjoying the Farberman set very much.  I played it often in the
>first year I had it, then it was buried amongst a zillion new CDs.....

You are not alone.  I buy at least 5 cds a year that I already have in my
collection.  Also I forget facts about some of the earliest CDs I bought
even though I played them loads of times.  That's the human mind for you.
Recently Don Satz got the wrong Hummel and a month ago I got Wolfl instead
of Wolf.

So relax and keep exploring.

Bob Draper
** Seasons greetings to all listers **