Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 2000 18:54:14 +0200
"David L. Green" wrote:

I would be highly appreciative of some feedback on the pollination list.

David,

No, no hits for me yet, but that is not surprising, as I am well known within our
sphere of the industry anyway. I am extremely grateful for my name on your list,
though, and feel that it is vital to have a central facility such as yours where
searchers might end up. Even if only for a school project!

Even if every country/county had one contact name on your base from where further
contacts could be made, the network would be worth the effort.

No proposals for improvement at this stage.

Many thanks again.

Robert Post