HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"paul.courtney2" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
paul.courtney2
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 12:38:56 +0000
My old prof - the late RJC Atkinson of Stonehenge fame, who I think was the
first archaeologist to use resistivity surveying, believed in dowsing.
However, the only exponents I have ever met were total loonies. There is
also a book called Church Archaeology and Dowsing by R.N. Bailey- but I
haven't read it.