From:
Andrys Basten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2000 01:49:28 -0800
Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]> wrote

>No seriously, there is a relatively new Barnes and Noble bookstore in
>my town, and I decided to check out their video section to see if I could
>find any classical music videos.  ...

If you're still looking for classical-music videos, I've tried to round up
sources for these online and have affiliated with most, the exception being
Parnassus, which doesn't do affiliate-programs but which has very hard-to-
find historical videos that I think people should know about.  Parnassus is
run by Leslie Gerber, a well known music critic.  They're all listed at:

   http://www.andrys.com/books.html#videos

That was very funny re "Janis" ...

Andrys in Berkeley
http://www.andrys.com/books.html - search sheet music, videos, CDs