From:
Mitch Friedfeld <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 1999 21:59:37 -0500
Can anyone provide an address or URL for this infuriating label? I've
searched to the best of my ability to no avail.

It's been nearly two years since the American String Quartet (same request
for them, too) completed its Mozart quartet cycle by releasing a box with
volumes 5 and 6.  The latter volumes have not been released individually,
as far as I can determine.  So where does that leave those who supported
this cycle by buying the first four volumes when they came out.  That's
right -- OUT!  Darned if I'm buying the entire box just for the last two
volumes.

Mitch Friedfeld

 [MusicMasters is the original recording arm of the Musical Heritage
 Society, i.e., MHS reissues releases from other labels; MusicMasters
 is the label for original MHS recordings.  MusicMasters does not have
 a web site, though MHS does (linked from you know where), and they list
 the MusicMasters releases there.  MusicMasters contact info (as listed
 in the back of every issue of Schwann Opus) is:

   1710 Highway 35
   Oakhurst NJ 07755-2910
   732-531-3375
   732-531-1505 fax