Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 6 Jan 2000 19:24:48 +0000
From:
Bob Draper <[log in to unmask]>
Two days ago, I went to local library and borrowed a copy of Handel's
Esther by Hogwood.

When I got home I found that there was no booklet in the CD case.  What was
in its place was a thick Decca catalogue.

In my view an opera CD is useless without a libreto so I went back and
asked for a refund of the borrowing charge $2.88.

The reply was unequivocal "no way you hire cds not booklets".  I told
them that the CDs were useless without a synopsis and libretto.  To which,
the librarian said "My friends listen without a libretto you don't need it
- no refund" "There was no libretto in it when we got it" Ha Ha, a full
price L'ouseau lyre cd with no booklet.

Who's crazy me or them? Any views?

Bob Draper