Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:47:25 +0000
From:
Alexa Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>
I just thought I'd put a wee point in about the Metallica CD "S&M".
Speaking from experience, it's been my boyfriend and his HM fans, who
have all rushed out to grab copies of this album, and have LOVED it.  On
listening to it, I actually liked alot more of it than I thought I would.
I do generally appreciate more the instrumental parts as oppossed to the
"screaming and yelling" parts, and the added sound of the orchestra sounds
good to me.  I certainly think it helps being a HM fan in the first place
to enjoy this album, as it is still predominantly HM, but I'm sure strictly
classical music lovers should give it a shot, even out of curiosity.  As a
pro violinist who plays in classical orchestras, I've been really heartened
at the number of concerts my boyfriend's HM friends have come to and have
genuinely enjoyed, and keep coming back to!!!  There is hope......!!!!

Alexa Butterworth <[log in to unmask]>