Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 16 Dec 1999 09:10:56 -0000
From:
Reginald Henry <[log in to unmask]>
Hi, folks, I am a relatively naive classical music fan.since i suscribed to
the site i have been closingly following dicussions by members.I generally
love piano music and have great love for Mozart's piano concertos.Other
people whose music facinates me are G.F. Handel, J.S Bach.

I am planning of making some purchaces this holidays for my enjoyment and
will like to draw from the wealth of members as to where to start from.

Thanks in advance.

Reginald Henry <[log in to unmask]>