At 09:47 AM 5/6/99 -0400, you wrote: >If the AAP does not accept the research on the effect of co-sleeping on >SIDS as valid or adequate or strong (or whatever) enough to conclude a >relationship, and if they recommend caution in co-sleeping, where does >that put us? We say our Truth. As always, *I* am responsible for what I say and do. Therefore I must say my Truth. Saying what others would have me say doesn't shift responsibility to them. Doing what others would have me do doesn't shift responsibility to them. For me, living a life of integrity (my outsides match my insides) is essential to health and inner peace. Excuse the "lofty" words, but this is my resolution of life-long conflicts making choices. Others will have different ways of handling such conflicts and I honor that. Pat Gima, IBCLC Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA 0000,0000,ffffmailto:[log in to unmask] *********************************************** The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM) mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to: http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html