Hi all,  I need some advice and have searched archives but still unsure.  I got a call from a WIC mom who was nursing her 8 week old (Has 22 mo. old, 8 & 11 year old) This is last baby and only one breastfed.  She has hx of depression and on Zoloft, heavy smoker and  on very low calorie diet.  She was feeling let-down but just dwindled suddenly.  She got depo-provera at 2 weeks pp and had flown to VA.  (with baby) to funeral the week before she called me.  Husband away for 3 weeks, baby constantly at breast, not satisfied.  Stools were green and slimey.  Her OB told her to drink wine to build up milk supply and ped. said  she could give ABM and cereal.  I made home visit, baby correctly latched and happy to be at breast.  I loaned her an Elite pump and started fenugreek.  Told her to take baby to bed with her and all the other info.  She said only time baby had yellow, seedy stools was when she gave ABM.  Baby is gaining slowly and is alert.  Mom could only pump 1/2 - 1 oz total (double-pumping).  With fenugreek increased it only by 1/2 oz.  She's not real good at pumping more than bid and now thinks the baby is spoiled (uggh) because she won't sleep in own bed.  Anyway, it's now been three weeks of pumping, fenugreek etc. only increased milk supply by 1/2 oz. (She hates the way the fenugreek makes her smell so isn't real compliant) .  She's tired of baby always at breast and insists on giving cereal at nite (despite what I told her).  She wants to give it her best shot but wants all or none.  So she wants me to talk her MD into giving her reglan.  I think the depo has had a significant decrease on her milk supply and wonder if any of you have had any success in getting the supply back up fully.  I did encourage her to increase her calories (she was starving and forgetting to drink fluids all day long).  She says her pumped milk looks very thin with only a tiny layer of fat on top.  My question to you is should I encourage reglan.  She told me she stopped taking her Zoloft because she thinks that's what might be causing her problem.  I'm concerned about reglan and depression.  I don't know what else to do.  It is crazy in her house and she has a jealous 22 mo. old so there are MANY factors here.  How far do I go with this. I want her to be successful.  Her other kids have asthma and the house is full of smoke (I won't go there) so I want this little girl to have the very best chance for a healthy beginning. I'd appreciate any advice.  TIA, Kym Dunton, RN, BA, IBCLC, Amelia Island, FL.