The subject line looks like I am screaming about Ezzo. I am, but that's not what it means. We have Ezzo in the Boca area, too. I haven't read the book, but my understanding was that they couldn't feed more often, but they could supplement with ABM after breastfeeding. Would using an SNS w/ ABM be acceptable to the mom to increase intake in the prescribed time? Lets get some more food into this baby. I can't argue the religious aspect (I can't quote scripture). And I doubt it would make any difference if I could. I can tell the mom she is responsible for her child's healthy growth and development. This topic is on our next Task Force agenda. Has anyone done a project of informing the HCP's and churches? More than making our members aware, we would like to approach others in our commu nity. As for the screaming before nursing baby, sometimes a mother may pull the baby on so fast and close, the baby is afraid he will be "suffocated". Only someone watching mom latch-on will be able to evaluate if mom needs to pull baby rather than slam baby onto breast. A trick that worked for one mom whose 3 mo. old suddenly refused to nurse was to wipe her hand over her face and then over her breast, transferring the odor of her face onto her breast. It worked! The baby latched right on. She also found her baby would take a bottle nipple if it was first wiped across her face. Any hints for using the electronic scale? I have read the direc tions for pre- and post-feedings to determine intake. I am not in NICU. Becket Miller, LLLL,BSN,IBCLC Boca Raton, FL Bethesda Memorial Hospital