LACTNET December 2010, Week 3

unsubscribe

Sarah Robinson <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 20 Dec 2010 07:36:04 -0800

________________________________
From: LACTNET automatic digest system <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, December 19, 2010 12:21:40 PM
Subject: LACTNET Digest - 18 Dec 2010 to 19 Dec 2010 - Special issue
(#2010-1012)

Topics in this special issue:

  1. Any physicians in the UK...
  2. Update on my cancer dx weaning
  3. options for pathways non-RN ibclc
  4. Vit D levels
  5. update on cancer dx weaning
  6. Dental Caries/Elimination diet
  7. Milk Supply/expression/ Jean's RPS technique

Lactnet Archives are at:
LACTNET Archives http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html
To Manage your Subscription, ie go nomail, index, etc, go to:
http://community.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html

Thanks- Kathleen Bruce, Kathy Koch, Rachel Myr,
Karleen Gribble, Linda Pohl, LACTNET Facilitators

Questions to [log in to unmask]

lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet