From:
MS PAULA B TRIPP <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
"LACTNET" discussion list
Date:
Sat, 18 Feb 1995 00:55:50 EST
any of you done Sanvita or a formal program for a company?

I hope this message gets through.

Paula Tripp, RN, BSN, IBCLC

P.S. Kathleen Auerbach, I just love BREASTFEEDING AND HUMAN
LACTATION.  Thank you so much for it!

also did the old LLL of Prodigy, where I met Kathleen and
Melissa and lots of other wonderful people.  I've met
several of them at various LLL conferences since.

Right now I'm excited to be starting practice with two other
IBCLC/RNs.  We just changed our name from Lactation
Consultants of Southern Maine to The Breastfeeding Center of
Southern Maine because nobody knew what lactation meant (I'm
serious!), and one of the hospitals here is committed to
donating space for us, so we can actually be a "center."
I've been picking Kathleen's brain regularly since this
began, and you have been so great, Kathleen!

One of the things we want to do is to help working mothers,
and a mother who happens to work at Blue Cross/Blue Shield
has just called us to see what we have to offer.  We have a
meeting next week, so we'll have to figure out what we want
to offer by then!  This is how the business has been going -
always one step ahead of us!  Anyway, she apparently called
the Sanvita person and thought that program was too much and
that we would be local and more responsive.  Actually we
were going to look into Sanvita when we got a chance.  Have
any of you done Sanvita or a formal program for a company?

I hope this message gets through.

Paula Tripp, RN, BSN, IBCLC

P.S. Kathleen Auerbach, I just love BREASTFEEDING AND HUMAN
LACTATION.  Thank you so much for it!

-------FORWARD, Original message follows-------

FROM:
ID: