From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 1995 09:24:01 -0500
Hi again,

Thanks for your input, Cindy.  I hope everyone reads your comment before they
get to mine about calling Phil Anderson!!  I suppose the question becomes, is
the treatment worth the sacrifice?  This is really frustrating to me, because
pp depression is so terribly common..... I would really like to see more
studies done on breastfeeding babies & prozac.  There is the theoretical
aspect of "this is what it could do" and the practical aspect of "this is
what it actually does do in babies..."  What we keep hearing is the
theoretical, but in most situations/studies (Lawrence & Anderson), small as
they are, the practical doesn't seem to pan out.  More research needed!

Jan B.