Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2014 15:18:23 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (16 lines)
I would like to change our work flow for the nurses at delivery.  I need to provide evidenced that delaying eye ointment and vit k until after the first feeding is completed is ok.  Has anyone already done this and would you mind sharing your evidenced based resources?  I have to pass this on to our evidenced based committee to get approval.  I realize this can be done while skin to skin but would like to wait until first feeding is completed. Thank you Cheryl Yazell RN IBCLC
[http://www.schneckmed.org/__editorfiles/image/baldrigelogo.gif]

NOTICE: The information contained in this email and any document attached hereto is intended only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message in confidence to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that you have received this transmittal in error, and any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this transmittal or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmittal and/or attachments in error, please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2