Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2012 14:48:30 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
Thank you to so many for the wonderful and educational replies!  I had the ABM protocols, and have now ordered two recommended texts, (I can never have enough books!).   This is such a great resource!   Thank you very much again.  AND does anyone have any ideas WHY the 37 weeker is not considered a late preterm babe!?  Seems they fail as much as the 36 weeker!!
ALSO, our WIC in Oregon is SO very supportive.  I do not know how many moms would make it if not for this resource!  With all of the hospital cut backs and insurance cut backs...AMEN that we have WIC!  Our local WIC is fortunate to have THREE IBCLC's on staff!  If there is blame to be placed...squarely on the formula makers and the MD offices who hand it out!  ALSO, how do they get the expecting mother's names!?  Amazes me what families receive in the mail these days!  Those formula companies are WISE!  When we cannot be there at 2am to help them...guess who is!?
Just my thoughts...

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2