Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2011 00:08:32 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
Hello, I hope someone on this list can give me an expert opinion on the Got Breastmilk licensing agreement between LLLI and The California Milk Processor Board as far as being a violation of the WHO Code.  I´m a long time LLLeader (27 years this summer) and IBCLC from Mexico and this has created a lot of worry, mixed feelings and confusion among many, many of the spanish speaking LLLeaders in Latin America and Spain.  I know that LLLI would never do anything that breaches the Code knowingly, but this is an issue I would like an expert opinion on because I´m not well versed on this theme, and I´m also feeling worried and confused.

Since I usually only lurk to learn and feel a part of a caring and sharing and wonderful community, I will take advantage of my post to send hugs and my best wishes and gratefulness to all of you who share so much of your knowledge, expertise and resources.  You have helped me be up to date and whenever I have sat the exam (1989, 1999, 2004, 2009) and passed =), I know I always have you all to thank for. Blessings, Cathy Urroz

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2