Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 12:14:00 GMT
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (17 lines)
Phyllis thanks for the concern, I will be in NY till Sept. I think, my daughter will be on a TWA flight to Israel next Friday night.

If this does turn out to be a terrorist bombing, done surface to air, I am willing to bet that the target was the plane going to Tel- Aviv . The deadly flight was delayed gong out and went out almost around the time of the flight to Tel-Aviv. Let us hope that this was just a terrible accident.
Have been glued to the TV and already have the holding the breath feeling until we know who was on that flight. My heart really breaks for all of the people whose loved ones died.I think people in the US have to realize that this stuff can happen anywhere and we must all be on the alert when travelling. We should also learn not to sweat the small stuff because something like this can happen to anyone. Life is too short- let's be good to oursleves and each other.

Jay- how do you meet these turkeys??? Get up, walk away and let someone else solve the problem- you tried- you need your energy for good things.

Is the żLACTNET coming in with a different format- I am getting it that way on this machine.

I take my laptop out of the case and have it checked by hand- it never goes thru the machine at the airport- trust no one and no machine. I worry more about my handbag going thru the scanner.

Jonathan email me, am wondering what kind of issues you are interested in re  ILCA , a lot more went on that the lectures- many of us are actively involved in a lot of heavy stuff- you should be as well if you are interested.

Huggies to all of you (don't let your wife see this Dr. Tom)

EVI in New York

ATOM RSS1 RSS2