Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2012 17:51:19 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (38 lines)
""There is more than one type of Hygeia pump.  The hospital-grade is like a Lactina.  It is acceptable.  The others are not.  Remind me a bit of Bailey 3 pump.""

The Hygeia EnDeare is just like a Lactina - but better.  I am unsure why the 'other' Hygeia pumps (there is only one other) would be considered unacceptable. It is nothing like the Bailey Nurture 3.  

The other Hygeia pump is called the EnJoye.  It comes in 3 styles:  

LBI - internal battery as well as an electrical adapter.  It can be charged and used away from electrical outlets.  It maintains its strength.  It is very good.  
EXT - external battery pack.  It has an external battery pack - uses AA batteries and has an adapter to be plugged into an outlet.  It is very good.
EPS - external power supply.  Needs to be plugged into a wall to operate.  Also very good.  

The only difference between the 3 is the power supply.  

Many moms have used these pumps to bring in their milk supplies.  I have worked with no fewer than 20 moms in the past couple years who did so.  They did NOT get their pumps from me.  These pumps are NOTHING like the Bailley Nurture 3.  Nothing alike at all.  They do their own suction/release, moms can fine tune the speed and suction strength.  They are excellent pumps.

To see more information on them go to www.hygeiababy.com

Disclaimer:  I now rent and sell the Hygeia pumps.  But I only do so because they are wonderful and very effective.  They come with a 3 yr warranty, customer service is awesome.  My Rep is amazing.  And I promoted these pumps well before I started renting them and selling them.

Warmly,
Jaye

Jaye Simpson, CLC, IBCLC, CIIM, MoM
Breastfeeding Network
www.breastfeedingnetwork.net

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2