Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:28:18 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (23 lines)
A GENTLE REMINDER FROM Kathleen Bruce RN IBCLC, speaking for the Lactnet listmothers:

Please be careful what you post. It is not a good idea to post anyone's private email who needs breastfeeding help, etc, as these archives are open, and it is not good to post private information like that which is then open to any Tom, Dick, or Harry looking at our archives. They are open, folks, and we have no control over who reads them, etc.
Just for info's sake, and after careful consideration, we also removed the post that referred to the death of a son of a colleague or ours. It is not appropriate to post an article that focuses on the negative aspects of a person's death. Instead, let's celebrate his life, and his specialness, and honor our colleague, as I know the note intended... now it was posted with the best of intentions. Our sincere condolences go to anyone who loses a child.

I have a question. Has anyone ever worked with a baby who has CHARGE syndrome? Please respond to the list and to me privately at [log in to unmask] Thank you. 

Kathleen Bruce BSN IBCLC
Listmother to the list.
[log in to unmask]

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2