Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 2014 14:47:35 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (30 lines)
"Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that's when you do it, it's not all mixed up." Christopher Robin in AA Milne's Winnie the Pooh

Found an article by Barb Cincilla & Vi Harrison from Nursery Notes, 1987 called "How to Get the Most Done in The Least Amount of Time." If you'd like a copy email me off line :-)

Another good one - from a conference I imagine... Effective Time Management Strategies for Women. This was written pre-computer, but I have a sneaky feeling it even applies more today.

Found several 10 Easy Steps articles from the LA Times on getting organized - 1985 - by Stephanie Culp I must have been trying to get organized for a very long time!

In the O's - 

Oversupply ... Are others seeing a lot of this? we are in South Jersey

Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive. Elbert Hubbard  Finding the odd quote, cartoons and pictures.

Now up to S for sore breasts - 3 1/2 drawers to go!!!  Found an interesting article about Mastitis and dairy cows.  Says Vit A and beta (B) might be important factors in the body's ability to fight mastitis.  Vit E and selenium also are mentioned as helping.   I'm sure we've all met the mom who fights thru repeated bouts of mastitis.  Wouldn't it be neat if vitamins would work better than all the antibiotics that are given?

Hope my sorting inspires others to see what is hiding in their files.  Saving useful and dumping the rest in the recycle bin :-)  Pat in SNJ

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2