Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:42:47 -0600
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (31 lines)
Oops, sorry Margo. I was rushed and C&P'd too fast.

I also forgot to sign my email. I forget which email address my lists
go to sometimes...

Gina Gerboth
www.safepassagebirth.com

On Sat, Mar 15, 2008 at 6:42 PM, Margo Trueman
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> For the record, as per Safe Passages Birth's e-mail, I actually did not say "<<and thought it would be great fun to take a poll of what other Lactnetters have on their vehicles !>>".  Someone else posted that and I responded and pasted the above statement into the top of my e-mail to clarify why I was mentioning my bumper stickers (and I changed the subject line too).  While this instance is thankfully perfectly harmless, it's really important that when people are saying "so & so said..." in their e-mails, that they are certain that what they are copying is being attributed to the right person.  Given some of the serious issues we discuss here, a slip like this could be very detrimental to someone if they are credited with expressing an opinion or incorrect information when in fact it wasn't their statement but the statement of someone else they were respoding to that was pasted into the top of their e-mail.  Just thought I'd take the opportunity to mention this.
>
>  I've enjoyed hearing what people have on their cars and how long we've all nursed our kids for.  And I love the "Midwives Help People Out" one - that is very clever!
>
>
>  Margo
>
>  Right now I'm having amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I think I've forgotten this before. - Steven Wright
>

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2