Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Sep 2011 13:02:23 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (20 lines)
Hi Wonderful group,

I am looking for IBCLC's who work in children's hospitals that do not do births.  Are there any out there?  Are their any staffing guidelines for such?  There is a hospital in our area that has a 60 plus bed NICU, Pediatric cardiac unit (does transplants) and busy outpatient and ER.  There is no full time position for an IBCLC.  Several R.N.s are also IBCLCs but they are not employed as IBCLCs, they do full bedside assignments as RNs and have no time to practice as IBCLCs.  Please post or let me know privately.

Mary Westra RN, IBCLC

Down here in the very tip of the sunshine state (Florida) where the most heat I am feeling is not from the sun but from our communities effort to eradicate infant unexpected sudden death by teaching healthcare people to preach "no infants shall never ever sleep with an adult".  Bang head against the wall.  And thanking you all always for being my light of sanity in a part of the world that appears to have lost it.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2