Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2017 10:55:18 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (25 lines)
Greetings,

Please see the note below from Jenn Peregoy, a PhD Candidate in Human Nutrition at Cornell University:

I am conducting a research study to better understand the experiences of parents who have participated in peer milk sharing. I am specifically looking to speak with parents who have received peer-shared milk (as opposed to donated) and who live in the Washington, DC area. Both men and women are eligible to participate, as long as they have been recipients of peer milk sharing in the past year. I should also add that I'm particularly interested in speaking with milk-sharing recipients of color to ensure that my research includes a diverse range of experiences. 

Participation in the study will involve a single interview about their infant feeding practices and experiences with peer milk sharing. The interview should take 60-90 minutes and in exchange for their time, they will receive a $30 Amazon gift card. I am currently scheduling interviews and I am willing to come to any part of the DC/MD/VA area that is convenient for participants.

Let me know if you know anyone who might be interested in participating in my study.  Please feel free to have them contact me directly at [log in to unmask] or by phone/text at 202-302-6521. Thanks!

Yours in lactation,
Tamika Harris
Breastfeeding USA

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2