Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2014 16:39:19 +0000
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (15 lines)
Hi all,I have just been invited to a conference  as I am doing a Masters (part-time). I asked the conference organisers if formula companies would be represented (as the info on the conference made me suspicious including the free wine and food). Apparently formula companies will be there. Also bottle and teat manufacturers. Does the ILCA code of ethics say I can't go to this conference?
If I can't go I want to be able to say why. All formula companies break the code and flaunt the UK law so I can't go to something that is sponsored by formula manufacturers?
Sorry I know this is obvious, but as it is loosely connected to my course I am not just answerable to myself and a couple of my friends have signed up to go and if I can't go I want to have a clear reason. And our code of ethics is not that clear - at least in its language.
Again thanks in advance,Sarah McCann.LLL Leader, IBCLCwww.BreastfeedingResourcesNI.co.uk 		 	   		  

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2