Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jul 2014 07:43:09 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (19 lines)
The community hospital in Oakville, Ontario that I work for is looking to hire two casual RN/IBCLC's to help with staffing in our breastfeeding clinic. Availability of shifts range from 4 a month in the regular schedule, and then holiday and sick leave coverage for the rest of us. We are open 7 days a week, but not public holidays and see both in-patients and out-patients. We have had the positions posted for about a month, with no applications, so I thought to post here to see if there is any interest. Benefits to working with us is that we are a great team of LC's, challenges are all the usual ones that come from working in a hospital. The clinic itself has been there for 20 years this year and our work is  well respected in the community. If you have any questions feel free to contact me directly.

For more information please see this posting:
http://www.recruitingsite.com/csbsites/haltonhealthcare/JobDescription.asp?SuperCategoryCode=13742&JobNumber=730087&lang=en

Thanks,
Sonya

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2