Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2008 18:18:58 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (31 lines)
Starla Spade RNC IBCLC said:
I'm sure Medela would be appalled to hear about this conversation and how they are being represented by store personnel 

medela *does* need to hear about this conversation. how many stories have been shared on lactnet? there are hundreds or thousands more!
 every one of us who calls or visits a babies'r'us and is given this kind of misinformation should report it to medela, word-for-word. medela would be enlightened to know about their new product, the "sympathy," about all the changes in breastmilk storage :-), and of the effectiveness of the training for babies'r'us pump experts.

there is "suggestions/concerns" on the contact page of medela's website http://www.medelabreastfeedingus.com/contact-us 
cc lactnet on 

Medela, Inc. Breastfeeding U.S.
1101 Corporate Drive
McHenry, IL  60050
1-800-435-8316
Fax: 815-363-1246

vicki hayes rn ibclc in brunswick ga, 
whose original pump in style from 2000 got so much use with the first two sons that by baby #3 in 2006, it was just the wheezing, sputtering, disassembled and reassembled *motor* that I carried in a ziplock bag...and although I was lucky to never need to pump for or bottle feed #3, I still wished for the newest medela pump that was always offered as a door prize at many recent conferences,  just to have it, all shiny and new, and give to whomever might need it.
glad I never won one!
www.myspace.com/that_username_is_taken     

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2