Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Nov 2003 08:46:14 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (29 lines)
Hi all,

I am on medical leave from my practice for the next three months.  My pulmonologist goofed a tad when he gave me quadruple the normal adult dose for Pulmicort respules without a time frame, consulted by phone and said I did not need to be seen in the office.  I am prednisone sensitive with severe asthma and had a REALLY bad reaction.  Lumbar puncture and four days in the hospital were part of the result.

The good news is that I have a locums working for me in my new office.  My son is on Independent Study.  My civil matter with the Munchausen by Proxy mom is resolved (some other criminal and legal matters are still pending with the hospital- largest one in the largest hospital chain in the US- that refused to notify me that this mother made a death threat in front of three of their administrative employees).

Okay I'm supposed to do origami, quilting and gardening (I can only stand to do this a couple of hours a day).  I need to catch up on my Breastfeeding CME. I have already done the Case Western Web Course and have ordered all the LLLI CME packets.  I also speak and read Spanish and German.  If anyone knows of any other CME for MD's that is web based or can be done via hard copy, please contact me ASAP.

If my son and I behave, we will be in Frankfurt, Germany and Rome, Italy with long time friends during the Thanksgiving/Christmas interim.  I would LOVE to meet colleagues there.
Also anyone with 6-8 year old boys would graciously embraced (Josh needs some buddies while we are traveling).

Ciao,

Pierrette Mimi Poinsett, MD FAAP
305 North Santa Ana Ave
Modesto CA 95354

To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or digest)
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
All commands go to [log in to unmask]

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2