Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 15:02:25 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (34 lines)
FacebookA lot of people have been upset with the negative BF comments on the view. So a nurse in is planned for next week.
 I actually thought I'd die laughing at Whoopi Goldberg's body language when Dr Sears was on Monday, talking about attachment parenting.  The only good comment was Barbara Walters saying "take what you can use from his info, forget the rest."The View ladies need to follow what my mom always said " if you can't say something nice, then don't say anything!"  just let us read your body language LOL!  Pat in SNJ
                  Respect The Breast posted in NURSE-IN AT ABC'S THE VIEW and VIRTUAL SHOW OF SUPPORT FOR BFING!!
                       Respect The Breast 2:57pm May 14  
                        Ok--Here is a link to the group/page that I've set up for people who are planning on attending the actual Nurse-In in NYC. You can use that page to coordinate/organize amongst yourselves (Using my best Mike Myers/SNL voice). 

I will also use the page to post more info/details on the event. I will have some more info ready by this afternoon. 

Also, I am looking for some qualified ladies to help me coordinate on-site. If you're interested, please e-mail me at [log in to unmask] 

Thank you all for your support and patience! -Karolina Willson

https://www.facebook.com/events/402190339820492/?context=create
                             ABC's THE VIEW Physical Nurse-In Details/Meetup Group
                              Tuesday, May 22 at 11:00am at The View- ABC STUDIOS 

View Post on Facebook · Edit Email Settings · Reply to this email to add a comment.

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2