Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 21:33:29 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (20 lines)
I apologize for posting and running.  I was busy all week preparing for a class and clinic.  I so appreciate all the knowledgeable feedback and I'm glad that I learned that I was misinformed on this subject before I presented anything that I had put together.  I'm so glad that I asked!

I did look at creative commons and found some wonderful photographs that would work for most of my presentation.  I did have one disappointment though.  I had found the most perfect photos on the Virtual Md that were really appropriate for use in my presentation but they aren't currently giving any permission for using their content.  I am so bummed.  I found a really uniquel photo of a pregnant silhouette that was see through and inside was the cardiovascular system.  I found another of a standing mom breastfeeding her child and her ribcage was superimposed on her body.  Breathtaking!

Oh well, I found some pretty amazing photos on creative commons that I wouldn't have found otherwise, so I'll get over it. :-)

Laura Spitzfaden, LLLL, IBCLC

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]
Mail all list management commands to: [log in to unmask]
COMMANDS:
1. To temporarily stop your subscription write in the body of an email: set lactnet nomail
2. To start it again: set lactnet mail
3. To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet
4. To get a comprehensive list of rules and directions: get lactnet welcome

ATOM RSS1 RSS2