Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Mar 2002 15:21:41 -0500
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (21 lines)
Dr. Palmer said:
"Over 40 years ago I promised myself I would try to do something to make the world a better place.  I feel my website fulfills that promise.  The burden of that promise has now been lifted from my shoulders."

I join the group who stand up and applaud you for your contribution!  From the parents of tongue-tied babies to whom I have referred your website, to my husband who has significant sleep-apnea and is a mouth breather, many people I know have been helped tremendously by your website.  I had a couple
just last week with an extremely tongue-tied, trying-to-breastfeed baby who I referred to your website and after dad accessed it in the hospital on his palm pilot, they both agreed a clipping was in order.  (Too bad the ENT dept. didn't think it important enough to even come look at after a Peds
referral, but I sent them info, including your website, also!)  Many of us content ourselves with making a difference one mom, one baby at a time.  THANK YOU for giving to the masses!
Marsha, who thinks that, after leaving your footprints in the sands of time, you deserve to stroll leisurely with your wife, sand or no!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marsha Glass RN, BSN, IBCLC
Mothers have as powerful an influence over the welfare of future generations as all other earthly causes combined.
John S. C. Abbot
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The LACTNET mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software together with L-Soft's LSMTP(TM)
mailer for lightning fast mail delivery. For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2