Reply To:
Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2007 21:31:48 -0700
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (14 lines)
As someone who has just recently rejoined the LACTNET circle after an absence of many years, I have to say that I HUGELY appreciate the work the listmothers do for all of us.  I agree with those who feel that an objective discussion about products is within the guidelines and helpful to many of us in our helping moms.  

I do, however, wish that the instructions for being part of and using LACTNET were more clear.  I'm "replying" to my digest emails to post.  I suspect that's not the best way to do so, but can't make heads or tails out of the info I've received.  What the dickens does "set lactnet to..." mean?  Set it where, how, in what space on what page of what site, etc?  Listmothers, again, I LOVE YOU and REALLY appreciate what you do.  But maybe you could sit beside a novice (preferably not an overly-savvy-computer-geek-type) person interested in what LACTNET has to offer, and watch her try to figure it all out.  Looks like greek to me, but then again, I'm not Greek, so how would I know?  With a chuckle and smile at my own ignorance, please help us idiots out here get on board more easily if possible.  I have spoken with several LACTNET "lurkers" who read but don't post partly due to being confused by the instructions.  I just bulldoze my way through and have too big a mouth to keep quiet.
love from us all.... the idiots

Archives: http://community.lsoft.com/archives/LACTNET.html
Mail all commands to [log in to unmask]
To temporarily stop your subscription: set lactnet nomail
To start it again: set lactnet mail (or [log in to unmask])
To unsubscribe: unsubscribe lactnet or ([log in to unmask])
To reach list owners: [log in to unmask]

ATOM RSS1 RSS2